Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rain turns Chicago into London?

You know, the only time I was in London was back in the Summer 2004 while on an immersion trip with my university. Our class took British Airways, and whilst on our airplane waiting to take off, the BA pilots went on strike. True story...I was ON the plane. But alas, I am getting off track.

I suffer from migraines, and have been affected by this since I was 12 years old. My headaches also stem from barometric pressure, which is basically when the storms are coming. Well, the past 10 days have been fun. At one point, it rained off/on for 6 days in Chicago. It was NUTS!

At one point, I saw a yuppy mom with her little toddler-both wearing their wellies. Don't get me wrong, I thought it was completely cute; however, we're not in London. It made me think-"I mine as well just get some fish and chips and buy a ridiculous poncho." I'm hoping this rainy season turns into the beautiful Spring weather I love so dearly.

Plus, my hairs look awful with the wet and humid weather...so, now my hair gets to look like poo for the next 4 months with the humidity! HOORAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment